I will not be writing much tonight. Here is the day in dot point:
- Shrimp and I moved from Shakespeares Paddington to Royal National Russell Square St Pancras
- There is no Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross
- We fought most of today. He says I woke up cranky. I didn’t but I do look angry when I’m concentrating and I was worried about the size of my bag so that must be it. He was also not being exactly kind to me with his accusations of how I cross roads and read maps and talk and react to his comments…well you get the idea. Neither of us was to blame and neither of us is to blame and neither of us is innocent. I apologised which seemed to fix things.
- I have been plagued with a sore back and legs and am having trouble sleeping. There is also a lump in my neck which hurts like anything. This and a few other things will have me visiting a doc on my return.
- We had lunch with Aimee and Matt and will be meeting them for dinner.
- Early to bed and leaving at 6:45am on the ‘morro.
- I feel like crying